Sunday, February 19, 2006

Initial Post

Mutability. Just a traditional first word I like to start out with. Mutability is the ability to change, and it is one of the baseline concepts I introduce in the podcast/blog.

Nature's Lead aims to be both a podcast and Blog with the Blog mainly being a transcription of the podcast. There may be some extra posts to the Blog, but a readable view of the podcast is the initial purpose.

The podcast is a biweekly five to ten minute series, and the links are on the side. I invite you to listen to a few or to go ahead and subscribe to the RSS feed. The first episode explains everything a little more in detail, and the episodes thereafter are typical in that they present and discuss a particular topic.

E-mail me any questions to: info AT natureslead.com

And don't forget to follow Nature's Lead.

4 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s amazing that no one has yet commented on this podcasts. I want to thank you for your inspiration, and wish you to continue that wonderful work.

I have heard all of them, and I enjoy them so much.

I am from Portugal, today I am in a hurry (sorry about that), but I have come to your site to see if there was anything new.

I am sorry for my English, and for not being able to write a more extensive thanks mail

Keep them coming!!

LS / Porto

 
At 9/19/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Nature's Lead said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate the feedback.

And your English is great, no problem understanding you.

One of the main reasons, I think, that there's not that many comments is because most of the listeners go through ITunes, so they probably never visit this website.

 
At 11/06/2006 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME podcast... you have revitalize the philosopher inside me!! Not only to I look forward to hearing your cast... I am now avidly reading Emerson. Please offer some recommended readings.
Thanks again

 
At 11/07/2006 9:11 AM, Blogger Nature's Lead said...

I'm really glad you like it and that it has inspired you to look into it more. I think it's people's personal connection with these thoughts that are more valuable than anything I could ever say.

Just to give a couple personal favorites... I really like Emerson's early two works of "Nature" and "The American Scholar"... they really lay out the foundation of his approach. Also, I just think they are uplifting, which is more important in the end than being informative. His writings are pretty dense; I go slowly through them. But once you understand a sentence or paragraph fully after the second or third reading, once you let it sink in, then it becomes amazingly familiar and true.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home